offer both one-one and group onsite training.
focus our training on the individual customer's needs and
FileMaker experience levels. Whether you need basic FM
training explaining concepts (layouts, field definitions,
validations etc.) of constructing and working with a single
file or more advanced focus on issues associated with
multiple files such as relationships, web pages and database
structure we can train you or your group to be
a i n i n g R a t e s :
$125 an hour
$800 full day
Basic FM Objectives
- Creating & naming a new file
- Creating and using a standard
- Field formats
- Advantages, disadvantages and use of each
- Creating simple field calculations
- Validating data.
- Auto-entry and lookup
- Breaking up and concatenation of
- Advanced field options such as
- Formats available
- Adding fields
- Adding non field components.
- Collapsing reports based on data.
- Multiple columns, labels and non-printing
- Using layout parts to summarize, total
and breakup data.
- Automating simple tasks
- Text Functions
- Numeric Functions
- Status Functions
Advanced FM Objectives
- Creating and options.
- Types (one-one, one-many, many to
- Creating compound relationships based on
- File Structures
- Putting together a data map and solution
- Field uses with multiple files
- Creating complex if-then
- Passing data through files
- Storing data in multiple files (when is it
- Performing actions in multiple
- Scripting error capture.
- Scripting validation.
- Passwords, users and groups.
- Creating a change-able user password and
- Optimizing Speed.
- Constructing a network, hosting files and FM
- Creating a web page tied to a database.
- Real world limitations.